Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease which is caused by newly found coronavirus.
Many people infected with the coronavirus (COVID-19) will encounter mild to direct respiratory illness and recover without requiring any special treatment.Older People, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease and cancer are more likely to create serious illness.
The best approach to prevent and slow down transmission is be well informed about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, the disease it causes and how it spreads. Protect yourself as well as other people from an infection by washing your hands or utilizing an alcohol based rub frequently (sanitizer) and not touching your face.
The COVID-19 virus spreads essentially through droplets of saliva or release from the nose when a infected person cough or sneeze, so it’s significant that you additionally practice respiratory decorum (for example, by coughing into flexed elbow).
As of now, there are no particular vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. Be that as it may, there are numerous progressing clinical trials assessing potential medicines.
Also Check – Haunted Places in India: Real Stories and Places.
Prevention of Corona Virus (COVID- 19)
To Prevent disease and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the accompanying:
- Wash your hands normally with soap or hand wash and water, or clean them with liquor based hand rub (sanitizer).
- Keep up at any rate 1 meter separation among you and person coughing or sneezing.
- Abstain from touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or wheezing.
- Remain at home on the off chance that you feel unwell.
- Abstain from smoking and different exercises that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical separating by maintaining a strategic distance from unnecessary travel and avoiding large group of people.
Symptoms of CoronaVirus (COVID-19)
The COVID-19 infection influences various people in various ways. COVID-19 is a respiratory illness and most infected individuals will create gentle to direct symptoms and recover without requiring extraordinary treatment. People who have underlying medical conditions and those more than 60 years of age have a higher danger of creating extreme infection and dealth.
Basic side effects include:
- dry cough.
Different symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Pains and aches
- sore throat
- furthermore, not very many individuals will diarrhea, sickness or a runny nose.
Also Check – Some Interesting Facts to Know about Malana Cream
People with gentle symptoms who are in any case solid should self-confine and contact their clinical supplier or a COVID-19 information line for exhortation on testing and referral.
Individuals with fever, cough or trouble breathing should call their doctor and look for medical consideration.